How to get the best out of this lesson
- Go slowly and give yourself time to discover
- Do only what is easy for you, stay in your range of comfort
- Use little muscular effort and avoid pain and discomfort
- Rest fully from time to time
- Notice everything that feels different when the lesson is over
DISCLAIMER: You do this lesson at your own risk. You are responsible for your own wellbeing. Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement lessons are not a substitute for medical treatment. If you are in pain or have a medical condition please seek medical advice before doing the lesson.